God’s Word is very important to the survivor who has survived a natural disaster.
It is one book that is always strong and the same despite each of the circumstances we have. God’s Word is never-changing, and remains the same. He will continually hold us in His hand throughout the whole entire time and everything. His Word is amazing. He will continually speak to us through the entire process we have of those who may not realize that He controls everything.
God Word States that He stays the Same. He is the same yesterday Today and Forever.
Throughout the entire journey that I have been on with recovering and becoming stronger since the tornado, it is with God’s Word which has enveloped my life from the time I was young til now. His word is very specific and to my heart. What a special time to grow in His word after going through a disaster. He is the living water.
While many times those who have gone through a natural disaster do not remember sometimes to take the time to be in His Word due to their adverse circumstances. It is a must for any of us who have a relationship with Christ.
There is no other person i’d rather trust my life to that my saviour Jesus Christ who has brought me through many things. He has Cared for me throughout pretty much my entire life. He became the rock that I stood up upon.
Linking to The Following Blogs:
- Unclaimed Memories: Reuniting With a Photo After Tragedy (pbs.org)
- Personal Letter from Joplin Tornado Survivor (12160.info)
- Two Years Later, Joplin Mayor Reflects On Impact Of Tornado (npr.org)
- Lost Photos From Tornadoes & God Glory in the Main Photograph Event (thehopejourney.wordpress.com)
- Why blog about this experience? (thehopejourney.wordpress.com)
- God’s Word and the World plus Disasters (thehopejourney.wordpress.com)