I know I have written about children and anxiety from the Disaster. Have you done any follow up with your children? Have you taken care of them?
Taking care of our children after a disaster is also a must. They need to know that they are secure wherever they are at. Security to a child is detrimental to their lives.
Yes also spending time with your child in God’s True Word. They need to know that they are special and that God is always there no matter what.
He watches our coming and going.
He watches us when we are awake.
He knows what is bothering us before we talk to him about it.
Proverbs 3.5-6 is a set of verses that any child can learn. They can learn it as a family unit who is studying this chapter during the family study.
God want us to introduce our children to Him. They need to know that he is there no matter what. He is the one who loves them.
He has us engraved in the palm of his hands.
16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
- He is still our Deliverer! (livingmoreabundantly4christ.com)
- Week Two – A Thankful Heart (kelseyholman.com)
- God’s Dance Party (ccalachua.wordpress.com)
- Great is thy faithfulness! (acowart29.wordpress.com)
- With God all things are possible (davidcampbelljr.wordpress.com)
- Give thanks to the Lord (disciplesofhope.wordpress.com)
- God’s Attachment to Us: the Safest Place in All the Universe (michaelbean1970.wordpress.com)
- The Enjoyment Of God’s Graciousness (thehopejourney.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 100 (susankosper.wordpress.com)
- 10 tips for talking to kids about natural disaster (kdvr.com)