Now here is the rule about Five Minute Friday @ Lisa-Jo Baker
1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community.. – See more at: http://lisajobaker.com/#sthash.FNpwiN2H.dpuf
Today’s Prompt: Rhythm
Rhythms are a part of life whether we eat sleeep or deal with a struggle. We have rhytm, some rhythms we jive to, some we struggle to jive. Yet God made to have a rhythm to worship Him. For we were made for him and by Him. He is the one who gave us a rhythm to play.
He gave so much rhthym so we could sing and dance before him. Yet sometimes the rhythms are off the beat because of the struggles we go through. We struggle to get the rhythms back we struggle to get the jive and bo-jangle back.
Survivors have a very unique rhythm all their own for a few years. We come through the hardest part. But we also love them, if there is no love it sounds completely like cymbals.
Love and our rhythms are what God wants us to do. We need to have His love and care in our hearts in order not to make us a loud rhythm louder than others. We have to love each other for who we are.
Thanks for Stopping by for Five Minute Friday….I appreciate it…
- Five Minute Friday: Rhythm of Hiccups (writingcanvas.wordpress.com)
- Rhythm of Cluttered Memories (donnaharris.wordpress.com)
- Rhythm Sticks (missindeedy.com)
- His Rhythm (thefullestjoy.wordpress.com)